A delicious craft gin can make the Gin Fizz shine. The simple drink is a mix of gin, lemon, sugar, egg, and soda.
Servings 1 serving
Ingredients – What’s in it?
Instructions – How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in shaker tin, excluding soda.
- Add ice to small shaker tin.
- Shake vigorously, until tin is frosted over.
- Strain into chilled highball glass with fresh ice and soda.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and enjoy.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg