A well-made dry Martini is elegance in a glass. The classic mix of gin and dry vermouth ranks high in the popular cocktails
Rate this Recipe
Ingredients – What’s in it?
- 2 ¾ oz Gin
- ¾ oz Dry Vermouth
- Lemon twist or olives for garnish
Adjust Servings 1 serving
Instructions – How to make it:
- Combine ingredients in an ice-filled mixing glass or shaker.
- Stir vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into chilled coupe or Martini glass.
- Garnish with lemon twist or olives and enjoy.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg