Flaming Alien Brain Hemorrhage Shot
The Alien Brain Hemorrhage Shot recipe is made with a combination of Peach Schnapps Irish Cream, Grenadine syrup, Blue Curacao and topped with 151 and set on fire. Served in a Shot Glass. Learn how to make a Classic Alien Brain Hemorrhage Shot check out the full cocktail recipe.
Rate this Recipe
Ingredients - What's in it?
- .75 oz Peach Schnapps
- .25 oz Irish Cream
- 5-7 Drops Grenadine Syrup
- 1 Dash Blue Curacao Liqueur
- 1 dash 151 Rum
Adjust Servings 1 serving
Instructions - How to make it:
- Pour Peach Schnapps into a Shot glass and splash Irish Cream on top.
- Add a dash of Blue Curacao and the grenadine in separate drops into the glass and Serve
- Carefully layer 151 on top and set on fire.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 7mg | Sugar: 6g