</br>If you need the round ice tray, check out the Drink Lab Store (around $10) www.store.drinklab.org.
If you are after more Halloween themed drinks then check out our Halloween Cocktails & Drinks
Ingredients – What’s in it?
Instructions – How to make it:
- See YouTube Video above for full details
- Add 2 tbs spoons of gelatine into a mixing jug then add about 1/2 a cup of boiling water. Mix until combined.
- Put aside about 15ml of your Jello mixture into a shot glass then add 1 drop of food colouring (the colour you want the eyes to be) and top with 15ml of water.
- Pour into your Round Ice Cube Try. Then put in the fridge for about 20min to set.
- While you are waiting for that to set grab your remaining gelatin and add your condensed milk, give that a stir until combined then top to the 2cup mark with Vodka.
- Once your blue ( front of the eye) is set. Add your pupils with chocolate topping (I used a straw). Then top with your white jello mixture.
- Put the lid on your ice tray making sure they balls are full. Then place into the fridge for 2-4hrs or until set.
- Once set pop them onto a plate and drizzle grenadine over the top for the blood effect.
- If you are after more Halloween themed drinks then check out our Halloween Cocktails & Drinks