Jump to Video Print Recipe Jump to Recipe
These super tasty eyeball jello shots are perfect for Halloween or any kind of spooky party.. They are sweet and yummy and look just like bloody eye balls. Surprisingly they are super simple to make too. </br>If you need the round ice tray, check out the Drink Lab Store (around $17). If you are after more Halloween themed drinks then check out our Halloween Cocktails & Drinks
Servings 12 Shots
Ingredients – What’s in it?
Instructions – How to make it:
- See YouTube Video above for full details
- Add 2 tbs spoons of gelatine into a mixing jug then add about 1/2 a cup of boiling water. Mix until combined.
- Put aside about 15ml of your Jello mixture into a shot glass then add 1 drop of food colouring (the colour you want the eyes to be) and top with 15ml of water.
- Pour into your Round Ice Cube Try. Then put in the fridge for about 20min to set.
- While you are waiting for that to set grab your remaining gelatin and add your condensed milk, give that a stir until combined then top to the 2cup mark with Vodka.
- Once your blue ( front of the eye) is set. Add your pupils with chocolate topping (I used a straw). Then top with your white jello mixture.
- Put the lid on your ice tray making sure they balls are full. Then place into the fridge for 2-4hrs or until set.
- Once set pop them onto a plate and drizzle grenadine over the top for the blood effect.
- If you are after more Halloween themed drinks then check out our Halloween Cocktails & Drinks
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 147mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 0.1mg