Red Light, Green Light – Squid Game Shot
This delicious little shot blends the berry flavor of grenadine with creme de menthe and peppermint schnapps. The combination tastes like a peppermint stick with berry flavoring. It's easier to pour than you think, and it looks beautiful.
Rate this Recipe
Ingredients – What’s in it?
- 1 part Grenadine Syrup
- 1 part Green Creme De Menthe
- 1 part Peppermint Schnapps
Adjust Servings 1 serving
Instructions – How to make it:
- Pour grenadine to about 1/3 of your shot glass.
- Carefully layer equal parts of the creme de menthe, then the peppermint schnapps.
- (Don’t worry if the schnapps and creme de menthe blend together, as mine did.)
- You can garnish it with crushed candy canes, if you want.
Calories: 10kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 1mg