Rate this Recipe
Ingredients - What's in it?
- 3/4 oz Triple Sec
- 1/4 oz Irish Cream
- 2-3 Drop(s) Grenadine Syrup
Adjust Servings 1 serving
Instructions - How to make it:
- Fill your shot glass 3/4 way full with Triple Sec.
- Carefully layer the Irish Cream on top of the Triple Sec and add some drops of grenadine into the center.
- Add some drops of grenadine into the center.
- If done correctly it will look like an atomic mushroom cloud when the drop hits the bottom of the shot.
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Sugar: 9g