Christmas Jello Shots
- Martini Glass
Make Green Jello
Make White Jello
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin over boiling water and stir until the gelatin completely dissolves. Pour the sweetened condensed milk and stir well then top with Vodka.
Make Red Jello
- Sprinkle 1 envelope of red (strawberry, raspberry, port wine jellflavored gelatin over the hot water and stir until the gelatin completely dissolves. Pour 1 cup of vodka and stir.
Method to Make Martini Jello Shots
- Pour a small amount of the red jello into a Martini Glass or Container to create 1st layer. Refrigerate for about half hour or until the gelatin is firm.
- Pour a small amount of the white jello on top of the set red jello. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until the gelatin is firm enough to add the green layer.
- Pour a small amount of the Green jello into your glass or container and place it in the refrigerator. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until the gelatin is firm enough to add the next layer.
- Keep repeating this until you have created all your layers.
- You could also use other white spirits other than vodka like white rum, coconut rum or even flavoured Vodkas. For the green layer you could also use peppermint schnapps or liquour.