Christmas Jello Shots
A simple Christmas treat that is perfect for any holiday occasion. These Christmas Martini Jello shots are great!! Not only do the look amazing and your guests will adore them but they are super tasty and sweet too!!!
If you wanted to make non-alcoholic version replace the alcohol with water. Be sure to check out the rest of our Christmas Cocktails & Drinks
- 1.33 Cups Hot Water
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 2 tbs Unflavoured Gelatine
- 1 Packet Lime Jello (/ Jelly)
- 1 Packet Strawberry Jello (/ Jelly)
- 1.5 Cups Vodka
- This recipe should filll about 9 Martini Glasses or a 1.5 litre container.
Make Green Jello
- Add lime flavored Jello and pour 1 cup of boiling water. Stir until the gelatin completely dissolves. Pour 1 cup of vodka into a bowl or container. Sprinkle 1 envelope of unflavored gelatin over the vodka. Let it stand for about one minute.
Make White Jello
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin over boiling water and stir until the gelatin completely dissolves. Pour the sweetened condensed milk and stir well then top with Vodka.
Make Red Jello
- Sprinkle 1 envelope of red (strawberry, raspberry, port wine jello) flavored gelatin over the hot water and stir until the gelatin completely dissolves. Pour 1 cup of vodka and stir.
Method to Make Martini Jello Shots
- Pour a small amount of the red jello into a Martini Glass or Container to create 1st layer. Refrigerate for about half hour or until the gelatin is firm.
- Pour a small amount of the white jello on top of the set red jello. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until the gelatin is firm enough to add the green layer.
- Pour a small amount of the Green jello into your glass or container and place it in the refrigerator. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until the gelatin is firm enough to add the next layer.
- Keep repeating this until you have created all your layers.
- You could also use other white spirits other than vodka like white rum, coconut rum or even flavoured Vodkas. For the green layer you could also use peppermint schnapps or liquour.