Monkey Brain Shot Recipe
The monkey brain shot is a very popular shot for halloween or horror themed nights.
Rate this Recipe
Ingredients - What's in it?
- .33 oz (9 ml) Irish Cream
- .33 oz (9 ml) Vodka
- .33 oz (9 ml) Lime Juice - or
- .33 oz (9 ml) Lemon Juice
- 3-4 drops Grenadine Syrup
Adjust Servings 1 serving
Instructions - How to make it:
- Fill a large shot glass 2/3 oz with Vodka, then add 1/3 oz of Lime or Lemon juice
- syringe the Irish Cream into the shot slowly allowing it to form a brain / worm looking form in the bottom of the shot glass.
- Then add a dash of Grenadine Syrup for a blood effect.
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 6mg