The Lamington cocktail is a delicious drink that is inspired by the classic Australian dessert of the same name. It is made with a base of vodka, as well as a combination of coconut, chocolate, and raspberry flavors. Here is a simple recipe that you can follow to make a Lamington cocktail at home
Rate this Recipe
Ingredients – What’s in it?
- 1.5 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Coconut Liqueur
- 1 ounce Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 splash Grenadine Syrup
Adjust Servings 1 serving
Instructions – How to make it:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all of the ingredients to the shaker.
- Shake well to combine.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of grated chocolate or a slice of raspberry, if desired.
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 28IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 0.1mg