Unexpected and sweet with a bit of a kick, this cocktail by Steva Casey of Swingshift is aptly named Eleven. Gin, Strega and fresh lemon juice combine with ginger simple syrup and club soda to create a refreshing libation for any time of the year. Find Steva’s delicious recipe below. Click here for more Stranger Things Themed Cocktails & Drinks
- 1.5 oz Gin
- .5 oz Herbal Liqueur (Strega)
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Simple Syrup (Ginger infused)
- 2 oz Club Soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- Combine all ingredients except club soda into a shaker.
- Shake with ice for 30 seconds.
- Add club soda to shaker
- Pour into collins glass with ice.
- Garnish with candied ginger.