The Dark Side Martini
Cross over to the Dark Side with the black Martini. Don't forget to check out the rest of our Star Wars Cocktails
Rate this Recipe
Ingredients - What's in it?
- 1.5 oz Black Rum - or
- 1.5 oz Light Rum
- .75 oz Creme De Cacao
- 1-2 drops Food Colouring - (Black)
- 1 tbs Sugar
- 1 drop Food Colouring - (Black)
Adjust Servings 1 serving
Instructions - How to make it:
- In a small container or bowl add sugar and food colouring and mix until the sugar is black.
- Wet the rim of your cocktail glass and dip the rim into the black sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add black rum, creme de cacao, ice and 1 or 2 drops black food colour..
- Shake and strain into your cocktail glass.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Potassium: 2mg | Sugar: 23g