Jump to Video Print Recipe Jump to Recipe
The Pancake Shot is another popular shot thats quite simple to make. It dose taste a little bit like a pancake its sweet and a little sour from the lemon. But if your a fan of pancakes or Hazelnut Liquour then you will love this!
Instructions - How to make it:
- Pour the Frangelico or Hazelnut Liqueur into a shot glass.
- Place a slice of lemon over the glass
- Pour some sugar over the lemon
- cover with a dash of Grand Marnier or Triple Sec (so the sugar becomes sticky and partially dissolves)
- Drink. then bite the lemon
Calories: 78kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin C: 4mg