Nutella and Baileys martini
For a dessert you can drink, try this creamy, Nutella and Baileys martini.
Rate this Recipe
Ingredients – What’s in it?
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Cream
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1.5 tbs Irish Cream
- 1.5 tbs Vodka
- Ice Cubes
- 2 tsp Hazelnuts - finely chopped
Adjust Servings 2 servings
Instructions – How to make it:
- Place milk, cream, cocoa and 2 tablespoons Nutella in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- Set aside for 20 minutes to cool. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- Spread the remaining Nutella on a small plate.
- Dip the rim of 2 x 2/3-cup-capacity martini glasses into Nutella. Dip in hazelnuts to coat.
- Place Nutella mixture, Baileys and vodka in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice cubes. Secure lid. Shake vigorously until well combined.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain mixture into prepared glasses.
Calories: 528kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 320mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 649IU | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 3mg