MEXICAN BULLDOG (CORONITA MARGARITA)
If you're looking for a refreshing beer cocktail to enjoy on a hot summer day, try the Mexican Bulldog (also known as the Frozen Coronita Margarita). This delicious drink combines the crisp, cool taste of beer with the classic flavors of a Margarita, which is a tequila-based cocktail with a citrusy twist. It's the perfect way to beat the heat and enjoy a fun, festive drink at the same time.
Rate this Recipe
Ingredients – What’s in it?
- 60 mL Tequila
- 22.5 mL Triple Sec
- 37.5 mL Lime Juice
- Coronita - or another Mexican Beer
Adjust Servings 1 serving
Instructions – How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients except the beer in a blender.
- Add ice and blend for 20-30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large glass, such as a Boston or pint glass.
- Upturn a Mexican beer into the glass and garnish with a lime wedge.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.02g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 52mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 19IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.1mg