This spicy and smoky margarita is rimmed with Tajin, adding an acidic burst of flavor to each sip. The agave enhances the smoky taste of the mezcal, while the orange adds a sweet accent. Together, these ingredients create a unique and delicious drink.
Rate this Recipe
Instructions – How to make it:
- Wet the rim of an old fashioned glass with a cut lime.
- Coat the rim of the glass with Tajin (chile-lime seasoning).
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake with ice for 12-15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.02g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 64IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.1mg