The Flaming Lamborghini is a popular cocktail / shot. Which in many bars and clubs has been banned due to the danger of setting it on fire. Surprisingly the Flaming Lamborghini is actually pretty nice tasting. This cocktail can also be made more impressive by layering glasses upside down on each other over a martini glass with Blue Curacao and Irish Cream. Then setting the Sambuca and Coffee Liqueur on fire and pouring it over the stacked glasses. WARNING: This cocktail can be Dangerous. Fire and extremely high alcohol content are very dangerous!
Servings 1 serving
Ingredients - What's in it?
Instructions - How to make it:
- In a cocktail glass or small tall glass add 1 oz of Coffee Liqueur
- Layer Sambuca on top.
- In a separate shot glass or glasses add Blue Curacao and Irish cream and sit off to the side.
- Light the Sambuca on fire. Quickly and carefully drink the coffee liqueur and sambuca with a straw before it melts.
- As the bottom of the glass is reached, add the Irish Cream and Blue Curacao, which should put out any flames.
- Keep drinking until its all gone.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 13mg | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 200IU
Rate this Recipe
Don't forget to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel