Classic Hot Toddy
Hot toddies are lovely slow sippers or night caps. They could not be easier to make. For this classic cocktail, you’ll just need hot water, whiskey, honey, and lemon.
Servings 1 serving
- In a teapot or saucepan, bring the water to a simmer.
- Pour the hot water into a mug
- Add the whiskey, 2 teaspoons honey and 2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Stir until the honey has disappeared into the hot water.
- Taste, and add 1 teaspoon honey for more sweetness, and/or 1 teaspoon more lemon juice for more zing.
- Garnish with a lemon round and cinnamon stick (if using). Enjoy!
Calories: 961kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg