Hot toddies are lovely slow sippers or night caps. They could not be easier to make. For this classic cocktail, you’ll just need hot water, whiskey, honey, and lemon.
Servings 1 serving
Ingredients – What’s in it?
Instructions – How to make it:
- In a teapot or saucepan, bring the water to a simmer.
- Pour the hot water into a mug
- Add the whiskey, 2 teaspoons honey and 2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Stir until the honey has disappeared into the hot water.
- Taste, and add 1 teaspoon honey for more sweetness, and/or 1 teaspoon more lemon juice for more zing.
- Garnish with a lemon round and cinnamon stick (if using). Enjoy!
Calories: 961kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg
Rate this Recipe
Don’t forget to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel