A simple mix of vodka and blueberries but there is a nice photo recipe to guide you through it. Perfect for sipping on the porch while sitting in a rocking chair.
Servings 1 serving
Ingredients – What’s in it?
Instructions – How to make it:
- Put the fresh blueberries in the bottom of a mason jar. Use a fork to mash up the berries in the bottom. pour in the vodka, put on the lid and store in the fridge for at least 12 hours to allow the blueberries to infuse into the vodka.
- The vodka will turn cloudy right away, and will become purplish the longer it infuses. The longer it infuses, the stronger the blueberry flavor will be.
- Once the 12 hours are up, strain the vodka. Save those liquor-soaked berries for garnish! We don’t want perfectly good fruit going to waste.
- In a small bowl, thaw out the frozen berries and mix with sugar. In a fresh mason jar (or serving glass of your choice), pour in the sugared berries (divided between two jars) and add a bunch of ice.
- Pour in one part blueberry vodka and two parts lemonade. Give it a good stir. Add a few of the vodka-soaked blueberries and a slice of lemon for garnish, if desired.
Calories: 1529kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 79g | Vitamin A: 84IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg