Liven up any party with these gorgeous raspberry cocktails, served with mint and fresh raspberries.
Servings 8 servings
Ingredients – What’s in it?
Instructions – How to make it:
- Liven up any party with these gorgeous raspberry cocktails, served with mint and fresh raspberries.
- Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Increase heat to high. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens and raspberries have broken down.
- Remove from heat. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Push raspberry mixture through a fine sieve, discarding solids (you'll need 2/3 cup in total)
- Add brandy. Stir to combine. Set aside to cool completely.
- Dip the rim of each glass in water, then press in extra sugar to coat.
- Divide raspberry mixture among serving glasses.
- Top with sparkling wine.
- Thread extra raspberries and mint leaves onto toothpicks as a garnish and serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg