Nothing cures the weary winter drinker like a Penicillin, made with blended Scotch, smoky Islay Scotch, lemon juice, and honey ginger simple syrup.
Servings 1 serving
Ingredients – What’s in it?
Instructions – How to make it:
- Put ginger slices and honey syrup in the base of a shaker and gently muddle.
- Combine other ingredients (except Islay Scotch) and shake with ice.
- Double-strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- Float the Islay Scotch over the top of the drink by pouring it over a bar spoon for even distribution.
- Garnish with candied ginger on a cocktail pick.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 139mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg
Rate this Recipe
Don’t forget to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel