It's only right that you should drink the world's oldest cocktail that started it all, just like Oh Il-nam. The Sazerac
Rate this Recipe
Instructions – How to make it:
- Rinse a chilled rocks glass with absinthe, discarding any excess, and set aside.
- In a mixing glass, muddle the sugar cube, water and the Peychaud’s and Angostura bitters.
- Add the rye and cognac, fill the mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Twist the lemon peel over the drink’s surface to express the peel’s oils, then garnish with the peel.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg