Boom Boom Lemon Cocktail
Boom Boom Lemon Cocktail was inspired by the Drink from Kate on Netflix. This drink is essentially a lemon-flavored vodka martini, and it follows the typical formula of many cocktails. The orange liqueur, adds a bright sweetness, and the subtle citrus nuance compliments the lemon perfectly.
Rate this Recipe
Ingredients – What’s in it?
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Triple Sec
- .5 oz Sugar Syrup
- Superfine Sugar
- lemon twist
Adjust Servings 1 serving
Instructions – How to make it:
- Cut a notch in a lemon wedge, then run the lemon around the rim of a martini glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of superfine sugar.
- Make the lemon twist ready to place on top
Boom Boom Lemon Drink
- Place the vodka, Triple Sec, Lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker, fill it with ice, and shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into the glass with the sugared rim.
- Garnish with the lemon twist.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg