Toblerone Cocktail Recipe
The Toblerone Cocktail is a popular one, if you like the chocolate bar then you will love this cocktail recipe. It’s one of those tasty creamy drinks which is almost like a dessert cocktail and is a favourite of mine and many in my family. The Toblerone Cocktails is made with a combination of Hazelnut Liqueur, Coffee Liqueur, Irish Cream, Cream and Honey. Served in a Collins Glass. Learn how to make a Toblerone Cocktail check out the full cocktail recipe details below or watch the video.
Rate this Recipe
Ingredients - What's in it?
- 1 oz (28.35 ml) Hazelnut Liqueur
- 1 oz (28.35 ml) Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz (28.35 ml) Irish Cream
- 2 oz (56.7 ml) Irish Cream
- 1 tbs (14.79 ml) Honey
- Chocolate Sauce
Adjust Servings 1 serving
Instructions - How to make it:
- Garnish the side of your glass with Chocolate Sauce and Honey, Fill your cocktail glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker add your Hazelnut Liqueur, Coffee Liqueur, Irish Cream and cream.. You could also add dash of honey and chocolate sauce too.
- Shake well, and strain into you garnished glass with a few little chocolate flakes on top too if you like.
Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 3mg | Sugar: 55g