Literally translated as "strained pineapple," the name of this cocktail already tells you a bit about the Piña Colada’s primary ingredients: rum, coconut milk or cream, and pineapple juice. We may never know who created the Piña Colada, or where, but it has become a world favourite and the pride of Puerto Rico.
Servings 1 serving
Ingredients – What’s in it?
Instructions – How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in shaker.
- Add ice to fill.
- Shake vigorously, until shaker is frosted over.
- Fill hurricane glass with crushed ice.
- Strain cocktail into glass.
- Garnish with pineapple leaf and enjoy.
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 76mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg
Rate this Recipe
Don’t forget to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel