A strong Christmas cocktail that packs a punch is easy to make.
Rate this Recipe
Ingredients – What’s in it?
- 1/4 cup Caramel Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Mixed Spice
- 1/4 tsp Ginger - ground
- 6 Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1 tbs Irish Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Gingerbread men - (Garnish)
Adjust Servings 1 serving
Instructions – How to make it:
- Combine caramel sauce, mixed spice and ginger in a small jug.
- Place ice cubes, cream, caramel mixture, vodka and Baileys in a cocktail shaker. Secure lid. Shake well to combine.
- Pour into chilled serving glasses
- . Dollop with whipped cream. Drizzle with extra caramel sauce. Decorate with whole and crushed gingerbread men.
Calories: 604kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 247mg | Potassium: 137mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1800IU | Calcium: 107mg