Baileys Cheese Cake
Baileys Irish Cream Cheese Cake
How to Video:
Servings 10 servings
- 250 g Chocolate Biscuits
- 125 g Butter
- Crush biscuits, then add melted butter to the crushed biscuit mix.
- Mix well then press into a cheesecake tin or dish
- Packing tightly to form a crust
- Refrigerate to set
- Sprinkle gelatin over the boiling water, stir until dissolved and set a side to cool
- Place sugar and room temperature cream cheese into a mixing bowl and mix
- Add cooled gelatin mix, cream and Irish Cream to the mix and blend well
- Pour over base
- Top with flaked chocolate.
Calories: 564kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 301mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 1173IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 2mg