Support the Lannister Family with this Mango treat. Don't forget to check out our other Game of Thrones Cocktails.
Servings 5 min
Ingredients - What's in it?
- 100 g Sugar
- 50 ml Date Syrup
- 20 ml Water
Instructions - How to make it:
- Pour the water, syrup and sugar into a small saucepan or microwave.
- Heat on low heat until the mixture turns into a thick caramel (do not mix!).
- Put the edges of the glass in the syrup. Take it out, holding the glass upside down for a moment, and then put it aside and let it completely solidify.
- Add Grenadine to your cocktail glass then carefully add ice
- Then carefully pour the mango juice
- And add white rum at the end.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.0004g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.004g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.001g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 27g
Rate this Recipe
Don't forget to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel