The Upside Down
This creative cocktail comes from Feizal Valli of The Atomic Bar & Lounge. “The Upside Down” is a place of dark spirits, covered in fog with spine-chilling tendrils reaching out to take hold of you — a place where Will was taken captive as Eleven and the gang searched for him using walkie talkies and Eleven’s telekinetic powers. This drink also uses dark “spirits,” namely Old Forester bourbon, Cynar aperitivo, Hoodoo Chicory Liqueur, demerara syrup and Angostura bitters. It is garnished with a handful of rosemary and topped with a generous chunk of dry ice and two red straws that form the number “Eleven” going into “The Upside Down.” Click here for more Stranger Things Themed Cocktails & Drinks
- 1.5 oz Bourbon Whisky
- .5 oz Cynar Liqueur
- .25 oz Simple Syrup (or Demerara Syrup)
- 1 dash Bitters
- Dry Ice
- Mix together your “dark spirits.”
- Garnish with a handful of rosemary.
- Top with a generous chunk of dry ice.
- Finish with two straws forming an eleven going into The Upside Down.