Image credit: @subway / Instagram
We all know that we’re aiming for the same flavour and consistency of the Subway cookie when we bake our own… but they rarely turn out that way.
Well, the recipe has been hacked! Or, at least, an extremely similar tasting knock-off recipe has been…
What you’ll need:
- 1 x packet of cake/brownie mix (whatever flavour you want!)
- 2 x eggs
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- milk choc chips/white choc chips/macadamias (optional)
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Pop everything into a large bowl & mix together until combined
- Roll the dough into small balls & place on a lined baking tray – remember, these will GET BIGGER. Don’t put too many on the tray, or they’ll run into each other.
- Pop in the oven for approximately seven minutes – keep in mind, when you take them out, at first they won’t seem ready. They’ll continue to harden after they’re taken out of the oven.
Give these babies a go and let us know how they taste!
This content is created from https://www.hit.com.au/scoopla/food/cookie-lovers-this-simple-recipe-will-taste-exactly-like-subway-s-iconic-cookies?station=2day with Octolooks Scrapes